NFL 2020/21 Chat

Playing or watching sports and other health related topics
AndyCr15
Site Admin

NFL 2020/21 Chat

Post by AndyCr15 »

Well, I wasn't expecting that from Washington! I didn't see much of the first half, but watched most of the second half and we looked dominating! (Apparently a start contrast to the first half). I get that Philly have a lot of injuries, but in years gone by, this wouldn't stop them stomping all over us.

Our D Line looked dominant! Our secondary looked pretty good too. Out offence looked steady, enough that with a good D, we might win a few games this year... but I shan't get my hopes too high, so early in the season!
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Briktopp

Re: NFL 2020/21 Chat

Post by Briktopp »

i thought you were a Baltimore fan now andy?

I'm trying to get into a Pats team led by Cam Newton...i really wanted us to be a proper underdog again and develop 2nd yr QB Stidham. it doesnt matter how successful Cam is I cant see him being with us for more than 2 seasons

I see us going 8- 8 because we dont have much of a D-Line and no superstar Wideouts to make Cam look good in the air
Briktopp

Post by Briktopp »

by the way i want to go to Vegas to watch the raiders play
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Briktopp wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:37 pm i thought you were a Baltimore fan now andy?
I do have a Ravens shirt now! You can't switch of 30 years though...
Briktopp wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:38 pm by the way i want to go to Vegas to watch the raiders play
I actually want to go and see SoFi stadium in LA. It looks amazing!
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

So the Steelers vs Titans game being postponed, due to a covid outbreak at the Titans facility. Might play Monday or Tues or moved to later in the season.

I suspect this is only the beginning.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Yeah, things could get very messy and a little complicated I guess.
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

If the game is played after Monday night, the points may have to be manually put in.
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

The game has officially been moved to later this season, my guess it will take place on one of their original bye weeks (wk 7,8)
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

14 positive cases for the Titans (7 players, 7 staff members) and now it looks like next weeks Bills vs Titans game is in jeopardy.
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

Washington Football Team have finally benched Dwayne Haskins and is now the 3rd string qb behind Alex Smith.It's odd cause (even though he made some poor decisions) I thought he had his best game vs the Ravens. Kyle Allen is now the starter, I cant help but wonder if the plan was for him to be the starter all this time since he knows Scott Turners offense from their time with the Panthers.