NFL 2019 PLAYOFFS

Playing or watching sports and other health related topics
Briktopp

NFL 2019 PLAYOFFS

Post by Briktopp »

just wondered who folks thought was gonna get through to championship games this weekend. 4 fabulous matchups thats for sure.

im worried about my patriots so im picking chargers in that one even though i think the pats O-line is pretty decent in run blocking and pass protection.

Colts look the best team in the AFC but i think the cheifs will get the breaks in a close one at home

Im picking the saints and the RAMS in the NFC if only cos they got a weeks rest cos dallas and the eagles got game
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Re: NFL 2019 PLAYOFFS

Post by AndyCr15 »

It's one of the more balanced Divisional Rounds I can remember. I hoping the Colts can continue their form, but I think their D just wont be quite good enough to slow the Chiefs as much as they'll need.

Pats v Chargers could go either way. I think Saints and Rams in the NFC.
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
alex

Post by alex »

I wasn't expecting the Bolts to win this weekend, I was expecting there to be more of a fight :( I also caught some of the early action on the Saints vs Eagles and didn't think the Saints would win it.

I'm expecting a Rams vs Chiefs SB
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Yeah, I thought the Chargers v Pats would be the closest game tbh, but at the same time the Chargers, like the Bears, were one of those teams I didn't fully believe in.

Drew Brees was pretty amazing in the come back, I think both Championship games have the potential to be amazing. I really don't know who I'd expect to win. I think Saints v Patriots... but I wouldn't put any money on it. I guess I look at Brees v Goof, I mean Goff and Brady v Mahomes, I go with the more seasoned pro.
Briktopp

Post by Briktopp »

well i knew the PATS would be ready for the chargers but i didnt think they'd have them in a choke hold by half time. that first week bye is massive in the playoffs huh

I know the NFL needs anyone but the PATS to win the superbowl and in a way id like to see mahomes/hill/kelce or goff/Gurley or Kamara/Thomas do it cos they are the future and they are awesome but if the PATS won it again (and thats a big if) ..as a PATS fan it would be very satisfying and i'd laugh my tits off.

as a side note i'm pretty sure this is the GRONK's last year and hats off to the fella cos he may not be as big a receiving threat but what a team player...

im going for a chiefs vs saints final
alex

Post by alex »

I watched the first half of the Saints game and based on what I saw, I woke up expecting to see a Pats vs Saints superbowl which would have been an awesome matchup.

I really can't wait to see what the Rams bring to it.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Although the Saints were robbed by the officials, I have to give credit to how the Rams D adjusted and shut them down after the initial quarter.
Briktopp

Post by Briktopp »

in the last 2 playoff games the Patrios have had a total of 66 first downs and held the ball for over 81 minutes!

told you it be a chiefs vs saints final ;-)
Briktopp

Post by Briktopp »

Well I laughed my tits off and in the process spult my beer