NFL 2023/2024

Playing or watching sports and other health related topics
Briktopp

Re: NFL 2023/2024

Post by Briktopp »

Yeah loving watching the niners but yes no guarantees in the NFL...sadly i wish the pats could guarantee getting number 1 pick next year and get rid of BB
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

Yeah I do think it's time to move on from Bill, somehow even with the upgrade at OC they somehow gotten worse and I think it's clear now that Mac Jones is never going to be the guy, it would very much be typical of the Pats to somehow end up with Caleb Williams.

Bill I can still see him coaching past this season, perhaps the Chargers ? next season, on paper they have a team that is ready to make a deep playoff run. the only thing that's been getting in their way (apart from injuries) have been the questionable coaching decisions by Brandon Staley.
Briktopp

Post by Briktopp »

Chargers huh..that would be a good story

I never did buy that excuse about matt Patricia...

The whole way the franchise is run seems to have fallen behind...

Ah well I'm gonna watch some gronk highlights to cheer myself up
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

Adenchiz wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:38 pm So what team is stopping the Niners? they just look incredible on both sides of the ball.
So the Niners are 0-2 since I asked this question, tbf their loss against the Browns was probably due to CMC and Deebo leaving the game early with injuries.
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

So many coaches getting fired or leaving

Out:
Bill Belichick (Pats)
Mike Vrabel (Titans)
Ron Rivera (Commanders)
Pete Carroll (Seahawks)
Arthur Smith (Atlanta)
Frank Reich ( Panthers)
Brandon Staley (Chargers)
Josh McDaniels (Raiders)
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Surprised at Vrabel and Carroll...

I think we knew most of the others? Maybe Arthur Smith had a bit of a rough deal?
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

I figured if anything Carroll would retire but he said earlier this week he had no plans to retire ( I guess the front office had other plans).Titans are making a huge mistake getting rid of Vrabel but they just bought in a new GM (Ron Carthon) last season so he probably wants a chance to bring in his own guy, so I can somewhat understand why they did it.

I think out of all those available HC jobs the Falcons are the most appealing to me, the have the pieces (Bijan, Drake London, Kyle Pitts who all on rookie contracts still) all that's missing is a franchise QB (drafting 8th overall) on top of that they play in a dumpster fire of a division