Apex Legends

What are you playing these days?
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Apex Legends

Post by AndyCr15 »

So this has landed, out of the blue, with a pretty huge splash. It's another Battle Royale game like PubG or Fortnite.

Anyone else playing?
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
alex

Re: Apex Legends

Post by alex »

Once my PC is plugged back in it will be downloading! It looks really good and it'll be a nice break from PUBG
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

I've not played this for some time, but there was quite a big recently, a whole new map and a ranked system is also in place so I gave it a go yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. The map looks great and seems to play well and with me being in lower bronze, the skill level seemed easier. I got 3 kills in my first game and 2 in the next. I will definitely looks to play a bit more now.
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
alex

Post by alex »

I need to find some time to jump back in. I played the first week or 2 of season 2 and haven't played since.

Worst bit is one streams/YT videos the new map doesn't look great so can't wait to see it in person.
Anttikksop

-

Post by Anttikksop »

Hi fellow ApexLegends, I know we dont have any servers in Africa and there is petition going around for African servers.

The Average i get is about 150-160ms sadly bad and I just wanted to know what ping do you guys get when playing Apex legends?