The Terror

Watched something good recently? Let us know...
Briktopp

The Terror

Post by Briktopp »

I'm very picky when it comes to tv and rarely do I get past episode one on any show but AMC'S 'the terror ' is exceptional. Based on dan simmons book this is good ole sea yarn of English royal navy adventurers attempting to cross the north-west passage.

The script is superb, the acting is brilliant and the photography is awesome and the story is so gripping I'm even attempting to read the book. 10 episodes and there's no weak ones. It's a survival story really which I won't spoil but I loved it so much it makes me want join the navy.

I'm trying to think what to compare it to and all I can think of is the film 'master and commander' with Russell Crowe. Look out for game of thrones cast members
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Re: The Terror

Post by AndyCr15 »

Someone else mentioned this to me. It might have to go on my list!
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Adenchiz

Re: The Terror

Post by Adenchiz »

Ive heard a lot of good things about this series,and I plan on watching it as soon as I can (probably once Westworld and The Expanse finishes). I also see it has been renewed for S2

The Terror Renewed for Season 2

AMC has announced that the network’s critically acclaimed first anthology series, The Terror, has been renewed. A 10-episode second season is slated to air in 2019.

The next iteration, co-created and executive-produced by Alexander Woo (True Blood) and Max Borenstein (Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla), will be set during World War II and center on an uncanny specter that menaces a Japanese-American community from its home in Southern California to the internment camps to the war in the Pacific. The second season will also once again be executive-produced by legendary filmmaker Ridley Scott.