The Walking Dead

Watched something good recently? Let us know...
AndyCr15
Site Admin

The Walking Dead

Post by AndyCr15 »

Is anyone else still watching this? I was a little late to the party and only started around season 5 or 6, binge watched through them all and have since watched along as they air in the US.

I've never been a massive fan but in the last season or two things seem to have gotten rather silly with some ridiculous plot wholes are things that just aren't that believable (given we're accepting they're all living in the zombie world).

Just me?
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Rich654

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Rich654 »

My missus watches it, so I watch it by proximity... Never really been a massive fan tbh and I think maybe it's starting to get a little long in the tooth now.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Apparently Rick will be leaving and Daryl is taking over as the main character next season. I don't see that working too well. Maybe I'll stop watching for now and see how things pan out. Catch up when it finishes if there's any positive feedback.
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Rich654

Post by Rich654 »

Don't really watch it myself. But I can't see it working out well at all. Rick is the main character... Really.
ErickAcrob

The Walking Dead

Post by ErickAcrob »

This has recently been on UK TV as a three episode story, and The Silkworm is due as a two-parter starting next week. Has anyone caught up with it, and what do they think?
BrandonWhord

-

Post by BrandonWhord »

So after reviewing season 1 I had a theory on what this show is about. Getting halfway through s2ep1 confirmed it.

The Walking Dead is about how women would die if men didnt take care of them.