NFL 2019/20 Season Chat.

Playing or watching sports and other health related topics
Adenchiz

Re: NFL 2019/20 Season Chat.

Post by Adenchiz »

Hmm? I guess the Saints considering how long I had Brees as a keeper.

Sick Lamar Jackson Jersey, hopefully, they can go far into the playoffs sort of hoping for a rematch against the Patriots over the Chiefs as they scare me a lot less than Mahomes and the Chiefs.

I would not blame you or any other Skins fans for feeling the urge to move on. I mean yes they have given the fans 2 Superbowls however since Dan Snyder took over 21 years ago they have had just 5 winning seasons (last winning season came in 2016). Under President/GM Bruce Allen they are 44-79 with just 1 playoff appearance. I'd say the only positives going for them right now is they play in a division that includes the Cowboys and Giants, as well as having a good chance to draft Ohio State's DE Chase Young in next year's draft.

As for this evening games, I thought they looked dull on paper but they ended up being quite entertaining, plus it's always hilarious when the Cowboys lose on Thanksgiving (the Bills are very underrated)
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

Nice Jersey Andy!

Growing up in a town that didn't have a NFL team, the closest were the Denver Broncos 900 miles away. I really didn't have a team to call my own or cheer for. Some of my earliest memories were of Joe Theisman and John Riggins of the Redskins. My brother and I would watch Monday Night Football religiously. One year I was watching the NFC championship with the 49ers against the Cowboys which was "the catch" game and I was hooked. I cheered for the 49ers for many years. Fast forward to 1993 and I move to Seattle. The Seahawks really weren't considered a real contender then. I watched a few games but in my heart I was still a 49ers fan. The longer I lived here I guess you could say my loyalties started to shift. When Mike Holmgren came over from the Packers I started getting excited and I have been hooked ever since. Sadly I still have never been to a game. I still plan on going, just haven't made the time. I have always had a love for the game and most of the teams. There are a couple that I just can't find myself to cheer for. The Ravens have a good thing going. I love their team, My son about 10 years ago decided he would rather cheer for the Ravens and so we have been following them together. I think they can win it all this year.
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

So the Redskins have officially named Ron Rivera as their new head coach as well as getting rid of Bruce Allen,it's a step in the right direction for them.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Oooh, interesting!
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

Who would of thought that the Pats dynasty would end at the hands of a Ryan Tannehill lead team.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

The guy is playing great for them right now. With that running game, they could be interesting.
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

Honestly they were the last team I wanted the Ravens to face next week (them and the Bills,who did a good job of containing and limiting Lamar Jackson earlier this season)The strength in the Titans run game is probably the Ravens biggest weakness, especially on runs on the outside.
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

Cowboys have officially fired Jason Garrett,which was way overdue.and have hired former Packers HC Mike McCarthy
Adenchiz

Post by Adenchiz »

So Brady not being a Patriot is going to be weird.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Post by AndyCr15 »

Yeah, for sure. We don't know where yet though, right?