Breaking Bad

Watched something good recently? Let us know...
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Breaking Bad

Post by AndyCr15 »

IMDB: 9.5/10

9.5 out of 10!?!?! That's immense really. Usually on IMDB, anything above 8 or 8½ is worth a watch as there are bound to be some haters bringing the overall score down. 9½!!!

Anyway, I post as I'm watching it through for the second time now, something I've been meaning to do for a long time. I watched Game of Thrones through a second time and was amazed how much more I enjoyed it on the second run. I have to be honest, not the case with BB. Don't get me wrong, amazing TV, just not better the second time.

I'm nearing the end of season 3 at the moment and if it finished now, I'd probably go an 8 or maybe 8½ out of 10. I know I have some amazing stuff coming up in the next 2 and a bit seasons though. There are times I realise it really can be quite slow TV though. I remember when I first tried to watch it, I gave up after 2 episodes thinking it just wasn't for me. You need to persevere though, it's not really until it ends that you appreciate how amazing it is.
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
Adenchiz

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Adenchiz »

Spoiler:
Saw 'El Camino' recently while it was probably unnecessary to make it, I still thought was a great epilogue to one of the greatest shows of all time. I would say my only issue with the film is even though it didn't help my anxiety unlike 'Breaking Bad' you kinda knew Jesse would get out of whatever risky situation he was in.
CharlesEmicS

Breaking Bad

Post by CharlesEmicS »

Two episodes left. When I started the second season I was in a lot of doubt because I loved the first one so much and I couldn't imagine how it would live up to it but it sure does. This is for sure my second favorite drama series ever could anything ever beat Breaking Bad?. Oh, and I'm enjoying Meth Damon's face turn.
AndyCr15
Site Admin

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by AndyCr15 »

Interesting. What is your number 1 drama?
Android Andy UK - Gadgets, tech and more, on YouTube
BrandonWhord

-

Post by BrandonWhord »

Yeah season 2 starts out real slow and I was ready to write it off as just "bad" but then it gets going and it's really really good. The Penultimate episode of season 2 is actually probably the best in the series. Maybe one of the best eps in any series.. so good.